Friday, February 25, 2011

Week in IDEX .. >.>'



IDEX with UAEU ,

          The IDEX Week was the best start i can get with this semester. at first our college was left out all thanks to the engineering devilish girls >.>"

Dr.Nabeel's Project was in a fairly good place. but the other project was completely left out..

-- off the record --
I'm watching arab got talent and GOD this guys sucks . he just jumped a couple of jumps and hit some drums and he GOT TALENT -.-...

when will the real talent show start...

i feel sorry for them -.-'

-- end --

I used to contact other girls 3adi talking with no troubles and it led me to hell and disaster, so i decided to just treat them as a rude guy... i am sorry people for being rude but its better being said rude than other stuff i dnt wanna mention =)

most of my days in IDEX was normal falsfah people come and go...people making fun of us ... but this wasnt the fun... the fun was after idex :p

the first day i went home and just swalf with the guys :D playing PS3 WOW Ping Pong and Pool ... and was a perfect refresh for me =D

my second day was the same as the first but the only difference was a visit from the funniest guy i ever met xD bo 5r5ash the actor came and visited us and he made a complete fool of one of our egyptian friends i swear i cried around 3 times because of laughter....

the third day was the same too but the difference was i went out of idex at 3 , went first to my sisters home stayed for some time then went to my other sisters house soolaft shway then went to my nephew who was waiting for me in a lebanese diner where en9damna bra8a9a xD she was dancing like hell for 1 hour straight ! 7asha ma tet3ab !

on the last day i went back to alain and this was my week for idex...

=D

0 comments: