Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The last lecture


Randy Pausch (Oct. 23, 1960 - July 25, 2008)  


A book i'm reading which was written by a computer science professor in Carnegie Mellon university. he had a sad story but in his words i felt he was happy. he knew he would die in less than a year and still he was happy.

i didn't finish the book just started reading it. 

but there is something in it that got me, got my self ready for the sadness in it but i never read a single word of sadness or regret. he had a lot to accomplish in his life and his goals is not yet done ... but he is happy...

we run in our lives left and right looking for goal achieving them like we will live for ever...i never had in mind that my time is limited. you will find in my post here some confusion =) and yes i am confused. my goals are yet to be achieved. i think every night how will my kids look like what will i name them how will i raise them. what will they study what will they achieve in life... 

what will i do if they tell me you will die in a couple of months... i have a lot of people to say sorry to.. a lot of people i let down alot of people who still needs me and a lot of people who will need me some day .... I LOVE to help ... but i will not be there for ever.... 

i really dont know what to do if they tell me you have a certain time to live....

i will re-think it all over again .... i hope i find a way to settle my self on a shore where i can say ... i'm at peace now =)...

and you all ask your self... if you have a limited time less than a year... what goals you want to achieve? 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

سؤال صعب وايد , خصوصاً ونحن ففترة الشباب ننسى عمارنا
عن نفسي لو قالولي هالشي, بحاول قد ما اقدر اترك ذكريات حلوة ويا الناس اللي احبها عشان يذكروني فيها
احاول اسعدهم
احاول انسيهم اني بتركهم بعد كم شهر، وفنفس الوقت بحاول اعودهم ع غيابي

وأهم شي , اشتغل لاخرتي لان محد بينفعني فالنهاية =)